House cleaning and organizing should be part of daily routine and habit since in this way the process will become more efficient and productive. Delaying the cleaning and organizing of house will only add to the muddle requiring more tedious work later to be sorted. Therefore, a schedule and process should be created in order to incorporate the cleaning tasks in daily chores so that the mess never gets out of the hand. A systematic process will simplify the problem and keep the conditions habitable for the residents. In this article, we will explain how the systematic house cleaning and organizing process can be created for effective working.
Figuring out the Cleaning and Organizing Requirements
The process can be divided into three different steps i.e. daily, weekly and monthly. There is a need to identify the areas in the house that need regular cleaning services and organizing. After identifying these areas, chores should be identified that need to be carried out in order to perform the house cleaning process. There will be some chores that can be performed in a few minutes while there will be those that require more time and effort to be completed. However, performing simple tasks requiring less time will also help streamline complicated chores. Those chores that can be performed in a few minutes should be part of the daily chores while those
requiring more time should be part of weekly and monthly chores. Below are discussed some of the daily, weekly and monthly chores that should be performed regularly in house cleaning.
Daily Cleaning and Organizing Chores
Some of the areas that require cleaning and organizing in the house include bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living space, etc. The daily chores that should be performed in each area include:
- Bedroom: Making the bed, cleaning the dust, organizing clothes and laundry items.
- Bathroom: Drying the shower, cleaning the sinks and ventilating the bathroom.
- Kitchen: Cleaning dirty dishes, scrubbing and mopping spillages, removing crumbs and
dust from the kitchen floor.
- Living Space: Vacuum cleaning the floor or carpet, organizing the area and getting rid of the garbage.
Weekly Cleaning and Organizing Chores
Some of the weekly cleaning and organizing chores that need to be performed as part of a routine are as follows:
- Bedroom: Replace the sheets and properly clean the soiled ones, gather those clothes that need laundering and vacuum clean the floor to remove dust and dirt.
- Bathroom: Once every week, scrubbing the toilets, sinks, bathtubs, counters, and shower should be carried out. There may be garbage sink in sinkholes that should be cleaned.
- Kitchen: Once every week, clean the significant areas in the kitchen with the help of a cleaning agent. Dust the cabinets, stove, sinks, counters, etc.
- Living Space: Scrub and disinfect the floor, walls and other areas in the living space.
Monthly Cleaning and Organizing Chores
Some monthly cleaning and organizing chores that should be performed are as follows:
- Bedroom: Once every month, the cabinets and drawers should be cleaned properly. Similarly, other hidden areas like under bed and furniture should be cleaned as well.
- Bathroom: Proper disinfecting process with the help of an agent should be
performed once a month.
- Kitchen: Stove, oven, dishwasher, cabinets and other important equipment in the kitchen need to be cleaned once a month.
- Living Space: Disinfect and organize all areas and items in the living space. Properly clean plastic the garbage basket and any other item that affect the conditions of the living space.